Mall hours effective March 17th: Monday to Saturday 11 am - 5 pm and Sunday Closed
Mall entrances will remain locked except for C entrance (mall entrance next to Sobeys) for public access to Rossy during operating hours
There are stores with exceptions and reduced hours as outlined below. We continue to ask that everyone practice social distancing and proper hygeine which are so important in flattening the curve and please follow the directions in place by our government and health officials.
- Sobeys Daily 8 am - 8 pm (first hour designated for senior shoppers)
- Shoppers Drug Mart - Daily 9 am to 10 pm (first hour designated for senior shoppers) **Exterior entrance only
- Scotia Bank - Mon to Fri 9:30 am to 3 pm **Exterior entrance only
- Dollarama - Mon to Sat 8 am - 8 pm, Sun 10 am - 6 pm (first hour of every morning dedicated to seniors and those with underlying health conditions)
- EasyHome - Mon to Sat 11 am - 7 pm, Sun closed **Exterior entrance only (closed to public - payments by phone or at the door with cash or debit, deliveries to the door only)
- Rossy - Mon to Sat 11 am - 5 pm, Sun closed
- EasyFinancial - closed to public but can be reached by phone 902-543-1175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waves - Daily 12 pm - 7 pm *take out only*
- Pet Valu - Mon to Sat 9 am - 8 pm, Sun 12 pm - 5 pm
- Bulk Barn - Mon to Sat 10 am - 6 pm, Sun 11 am - 5 pm
- CIBC - Mon to Fri 10 am - 4 pm
- Dairy Queen - Daily 12 pm - 8 pm - drive thru only- credit & debit only
- CR Optical - Mon to Fri 11 am - 4 pm
- Subway - Daily 11 am to 7 pm *take out only*
- Taylor Flooring - closed to public - appointment only - call 902-543-7673
- The Kids Fun Factory
- Designer Fashion Exchange
- Local Public House
- Mama Pita
- Bridgewater Family Dental
- Wireless Wave
- The Source
- Bell Aliant
- Cell Smart
- Sport Chek
- Vogue Optical
- Hairline Studio
- PN Nails
- Northern Reflections
- Tim Hortons (mall location)
- King Street Shoes
- Kitchen Witch
- First Choice Haircutters
- Alliance Dental
- Bridgewater Physiotherapy
- All About You
- Tailoring by Rezan
- Mama's Pantry
- Value Village
- Up Til Dawn Party Supplies
- Magic Wok
At South Shore Centre the safety and health of our visitors, customers and tenants are of the utmost importance and we take the nature of the COVID-19 virus very seriously. We want to assure you that we have been closely monitoring and following the recommendations of the Public Health Authorities as well as both the Provincial and Federal Governments.
That said, we take great pride in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and have taken precautions to ensure a clean environment. As Health Authorities have advised that regular cleaning practices should be increased we have done so by taking additional measures and ensuring a strict focus on “touch points”. Tomorrow morning there will be a hand sanitizer dispenser installed at each entrance as well as the current one in the washroom hallway and our maintenance staff will be extra diligent with regular filling of the soap and hand sanitizer dispensers. We have increased the frequency of our cleaning practices in our common areas and all cleaning products comply with recommendations for COVID-19 sanitization in the workplace. In order to comply with the self-distancing recommendation (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters from another individual), we have removed the tables from the Sobeys court and have also decreased the seating options at our 3 lounge areas throughout the centre. We have removed the charging stations, added posters in the washrooms outlining proper hand washing and hygiene and have also added notices to all of the entrance doors reiterating if people are experiencing any symptoms or have returned from travel to please remain at home and not enter the premises. The Living Room will remain open for baby care and nursing only as these rooms are deeply cleaned on a regular basis.
Effective Tuesday March 17, 2020 our mall operating hours will be 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Saturday and 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Sundays. Access hours to the centre will remain unchanged, as we understand there may be some tenants that may wish to operate as per their usual hours of business and we will continue to support them in their approach. These hours will remain in place for 2 weeks at which point we will re-evaluate. Operating hours for businesses at the plaza site are determined by each individual business. We ask that you contact the business directly (at both the mall and plaza sites) to confirm their operating hours.
Following the latest public health organizations and government recommendations, our centre will remain open for the time being. We remain informed and are ready to put in place any directives from public health agencies to help fight the spread of the virus.
We are relying on the collective cooperation of people who may be showing any signs or symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus not to frequent public places and, as recommended by governmental agencies, remain at home.