We're looking for a Kitchen Manager at Bridgewater Local Public House. They will be in charge of reporting to the General Manager.
The Kitchen Manager will ensure that all guests are provided with the best food possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and plating standards.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection
- Manage and execute all aspects of heart of house human resources: recruitment and ion, training, performance management, recognition and development.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Oversee and manage Food Costs: including ordering, production and weekly inventory.
- Analyze, identify opportunities, create action plan, communicate and monitor results.
- Prepare schedules and ensure that the HOH is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Culinary Experience each shift
- Oversee preparation, production, presentation, cleanliness, teamwork and safety throughout each shift.
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labour
- Communicate equipment problems, practice good preventative maintenance on store assets.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to every shift
Send resumes to: email@example.com